- Alpine white gloss: body, neck, headstock + chrome hardware
- Alder body, maple bolt on neck
- Scale: 25.5” (648mm), Width at nut: 1.650” (42mm)
- Body Thickness: 1.650” (42mm)
- Fretboard Radius: 11", Neck Shape: Modern “C”,
- Maple fretboard with HLK signature inlays
- 21 medium-jumbo frets, two way adjustable truss rod, bone nut
- Die cast tuners, tremolo bridge + whammy bar
- Electronics consist of 1 volume - 2 tone - 5 way
- HLK Pro high output alnico 5 single coils, all "hot"
- D'Addario 9 gauge XL Nickel Round Wound strings
- Professionally set up by our techs: fret level, dress, re-crown, immaculately hand polished frets, intonate, tune ($153 Value).
Consumer feedback on the Bombshell:
"I have two bombshells. They are amazing! I would of easily paid $400 for these beasts!"
BRAD BECKNER 6-17-17
"I have to say that on receiving my Bombshell last week, that I was very surprised with my guitar! I still can’t believe it's this nice for the price! I even used it a few times gigging out on Saturday night. I wish you much success and thank you for all your hard work in building such a great guitar! One satisfied Customer." STEVE CROWL 6-12-17
"I received my Bombshell yesterday. I’m stoked, it’s everything it was said to be and more. Great sound right out of the box. I plan on adding just a few more HLK’s to my stable. No need to seek out those over priced pieces I used to drool over." KC LAPIERRE
“I do know this HLK single coil pickups ROCK! I’m constantly surprised by the great tone I get from my Bombshell and Southern Belle.” MICHAEL JOHNSON
“I have a Bombshell, and it plays about as well as a $700 strat. If you’re seriously considering getting one, I would!” CHAS WILKEN
"My HLK Bombshell has out performed all of the brand named high priced guitars I have owned and has a better feel too. I can’t wait to get a Spider, Southern Belle, and Bossman to round out my collection!” TOMMY JOHNSON