Kustom Series 17: Southern Belle - Riviera • Only 4 Left!
- Aqua Green Metallic: Body, Neck, Headstock
- Chrome Hardware
- Alder Body
- Maple Bolt On Neck
- Cream Binding
- Black Pickguard
- Scale: 25.5" (648mm)
- Width At Nut: 1.650" (42mm)
- Body Thickness: 1.650" (42mm)
- Fretboard Radius: 11"
- Neck Shape: Modern “C”
- Black Walnut Fretboard
- HLK Signature Inlays
- 21 Medium-jumbo frets
- Two way adjustable truss rod
- Bone Nut
- Die cast tuners, Fixed Bridge
- Metal Dome Knobs
- Electronics: 1 Volume - 1 Tone + 3 Position Blade
- Two HLK High Output Alnico 5 Single Coils: Neck: Hot / Bridge: Hot
“Guy's I took a chance and bought a southern belle. I own several I guess you might say high end guitars. And since I got the southern belle for those of you who aren't familiar it's a tele style. I hear a bunch of people commenting that they are great guitars for the money. Guys they are great guitars for triple the money.”
“I wish I would have ordered sooner! I just got my Southern Belle the other day I LOVE IT. Great quality, even better price. This is the secret people don't know about and wish they did. HardLuck Kings Guitars are the real deal and I wanted to thank the king rat bastard himself for hooking me and the rest of us rat bastards up. This baby sings, feels great and is clean as they come. Second HLK here I come! Thank you guys again!"