Electric Guitar Warranty
Who is covered: This warranty applies only to the original retail purchaser. Must be purchased from either Hardluck Kings directly or an Authorized Hardluck Kings Dealer. This Hardluck Kings instrument is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship, subject to all the terms and conditions noted here.
Proof of Purchase: Must present your original sales receipt to validate warranty.
Length of Warranty: One (1) year from the date of the original retail purchase. Subject to the limitations and exclusions as specifically noted here.
Warranty Exclusions / Limitations / Disclaimers:
This warranty does not cover the following items listed below:
• Any and all fret wear, nut wear, saddle wear.
• The repair or replacement of maintenance items including but not limited to strings, tuning machines, scratched pick guards.
• Any non factory installed electrical / electronic components or tuning hardware.
• Any and all damage from modifying or customizing instrument.
• Plating on metal parts.
• Cracking or other damage to the finish. Including wood becoming warped due to changes in temperature or humidity. Exposure to extreme heat from the sun or fire.
• Rusting or damage to hardware from any and all moisture.
• Any damage resulting from accessories (synthetic materials) such as guitar straps, guitar stands, hangers.
• Any damage resulting from chemicals and polishes.
• Damage due to abuse, misuse, normal wear and tear – including accidental and / or intentional damage.
• An instrument where the serial number has been removed or defaced.
• Normal wear and tear on the entire instrument – including but not limited to the controls, switches, jacks, wiring, soldering, and tuning machines.
• An instrument which was not purchased from Hardluck Kings or an Authorized Hardluck Kings Dealer.
It is your responsibility to maintain this instrument without alteration, misuse or negligence.
Any Service done on this instrument by anyone other than Hardluck Kings, or not authorized by Hardluck Kings specifically, will result in the termination of this warranty. The freight charges associated with all warranty items are your responsibility.
Hardluck Kings assumes no liability for property damage resulting from failure of this product – including any loss of income or damages as a result of the loss of use due to defects during service period. Under no circumstances will Hardluck Kings be liable in any way for any and all incidental or consequential damages.